Register for a Library Card
Patrons are required to show a valid picture ID and proof of residence when they come to the library for the first time after filling out the form.
If you are not a resident of the City of North Logan you will be required to pay a non-resident fee for a library card. Non-resident fees are $24 for 3 months or $90 for one year.
- The name, address, and all other information provided on this application are true and correct. I agree to all the terms, conditions and policies as stated on the North Logan City Library website. I am responsible for all materials checked out on my library card.
- I accept responsibility for any damage, loss, or changes to this card and will notify the Library of any change in my address. I understand accounts with non-returned items may be turned over to a collection agency for further action.
- There is no charge for the first library card. A replacement card is $2.50.
- I agree to adhere to the rules and policies of the library, a few of which are the following:
- I agree to return library materials when they are due.
- I am responsible for all library fines, damages, losses, and collection costs (including attorney fees) charged against me.
- I agree to pay any charges on my card if it is lost or stolen and I fail to report it.
- I understand that I must report any changes in my address or telephone number to the library.
- I understand that my card will be invalid if it is not used within three years.
- If I move outside the North Logan City boundaries, I understand that my library card will become invalid.